For the kind information of our viewers, when Mr. Modi refers to “WE” he seldom means the BJP Govt. and often means himself in cahoots with his cronies. It’s up to us to keenly observe this deft LIE!
Because here’s the reality of India’s airports, mobile connectivity, rails, electricity and much more:
- We’ve worked on Airports;
Here “WE” means Modi and his oldest friend Adani
- In Feb 2019, the Modi Govt. sold six airports – Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram and Mangalore – through a bidding process. All six were sold to the Adani Group with a lease out period of 50 years.
- In July 2019, the cabinet approved to award 3 out of these 6 airports to Adani.
- Following this, six more airports – Bhubaneswar, Varanasi, Indore, Trichy, Amritsar and Raipur – have now been listed for the second round of privatisation, to be sold to the Adani Group in all probability.
- According to sources, the government has so far identified 20-25 airports operated by the AAI for the privatisation.
- We’ve worked on Rail;
Here “WE” definitely does not mean the Modi-led BJP Govt. because:
- In FY18, Indian Railways’ efficiency had dropped to its lowest in 10years
- Also, in Modi 1.0, Indian Railways’ profitability decreased by 7.8%
On the other hand,
- Indian Railways’ is now planning a ‘Mega Privatisation Push’ – leasing out 150 Trains & 100 Routes to PRIVATE players
- We’ve worked on Mobile Connectivity
Here “WE” refers to his fav crony, Ambani:
- While Reliance Jio shot up to become the largest telecom provider in India in just 3 years, other telecom giants posted a loss of $10 Billion in Q2 of FY20..
- And what about the common people? For them, Mobile call and internet have become costlier by 50% after Dec 2019.
Any doubt for whom Mr.Modi is “working”?
Read More Here: